Ninh Binh Tour: Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Mua Cave - 1 Day Tour
Tour detail itinerary of Ninh Binh Tour: Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Mua Cave - 1 Day Tour
07:30 - 08.00:
- Visit Hoa Lu - An ancient capital
- Have Buffet Lunch - Delicious local and asia foods
- Enjoy unique boat trip to visit Tam Coc - Three different caves
- Biking tour around Tam Coc Area
- Visit Mua Cave - Climb up to the top of Mua Island to get great view to see or take pictures of Tam Coc.
- Vietnamese tea break
Our Luxury Limousine and english speaking tour guide will come to pick you up at your hotels in Ha Noi old quarter (or pick you up from our travel office in the old quarter) departure for visiting Hoa Lu ancient capital. It’s take more or less 2,5 hours from Ha Noi to Hoa Lu in Ninh Binh Province.
You will arrive Hoa Lu. Our english speaking tourguide will show you to visit Hoa Lu
. Hoa Lu was the capital of Vietnam between 10th and 11th century
. The area is one of ricefields broken by picturesque limestone mountains, the capital at Hoa Lu covered an area of 300 ha (3.0 km2), including both the Inner and Outer Citadels. It included defensive earthen walls, palaces, temples and shrines, and was surrounded and protected by mountains of limestone. Today, the ancient citadel no longer exists, and few vestiges of the 10th century remain. Visitors can see temples built in honor of the emperors Dinh Tien Hoang
and Le Dai Hanh
, their sons, and Queen Duong Van Nga.
Get on private car go to the local restaurant in Tam Coc for buffet lunch
Go to Tam Coc
wharf, get on a private sampan for enjoying rowing through three famous caves in Tam Coc (Hang Ca, Hang Hai, and Hang Ba)
. They have a lot of beautiful Stalactites and stalactites with different calorful. After finish visiting Tam Coc. You have an opportunity to ride bicycle around Tam Coc town and Villages
. Then free time to enjoy vietnamese tea break
15:00 - 15:05: Biking around Tam Coc
area and enjoy Vietnamese tea break.
Keep going to visit Mua Cave
(Dancing Cave). The place attracts visitors with its many interesting stories. Climb 500 stone steps, here you can see all the way to Tam Coc, enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river.
16:55 - 17:00:
Get on the tourist bus to return Ha Noi.
19:00 - 19:30:
Arrive Ha Noi, drop off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. Tour finish!
What to bring
: A Cemara, A hat & sunscreen, An Umbrella or raincoat / Appropriate clothing for the season / Please not wearing shorts into temple.
The rate for children applicable for one child (01) going with two adults in the trip.
How to pay a deposit / full payment / balance payment !
- FOC for under 4 years - old children, sharing with their parent.
- Charge 50% for children from 4 to 8 years - old, sharing with their parent.
- Charge 75% for children from 8 to 11 years - old, sharing with their parent.
- Charge 100% for children from 11 years - old, charge the same as adult.
- If you are a family of two adults and two children or 3 children. So you only have one (01) child paying with The Children Policy. The next child will have to pay as adult rate because we need to organize tour with enough seat and meal for your family. Please let us know in advance if you are of this family, so we can provide you suitable ideas for your family happy tour with us.
Cancellation by Customer:
- Pay a Deposit (20%): Customers will make a deposit payment easy at our website when booking, we have already set up a deposit payment direct at our website as 20% of the total cost for all booking direct with us. (Deposit payment by a payment link is also available on upon request)
- Balance (rest) of payment (80%): The balance (rest) of payment will be required to pay before 3 days in advance (3 days prior to the tour departure date). The balance (rest) of payent will be paid at our travel office or by a payment link sent to your email upon request.
- Booking with full payment at once (100%): If you want to make booking with full payment at once, please book it by email and let us know your request of full payment at once, and then we are going to send you a payment link to your email to get full payment at once. This way will help you to save your time and also help you to save your money.
Cancellation due to bad weather:
- More than 5 days prior to the tour departure date: FREE of charge
- From 2 to 5 days prior to the tour departure date: 20% of total rates
- Less than 2 days prior to the tour departure date: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: 100% of total rates
PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- If the cancellation be announced by the Management be cause of too bad weather, before the tour departure (none of the services has been used): 100% refund.
- During the trip (some services have been used: transfer, lunch, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
- The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
Dear Value Customers,
- In case of unpredictable bad conditions of weather, please kindly understand that the cancellation will be made ONLY by the Management and normally the announcement will be informed in short notice.
- Please kindly inform us in advance If you have any specific food request (vegetarian, allergic, etc.), feel free to let us know so we can serve your demands with the best.
=> You are very safe and easy to make direct booking with us directly at our website and go ahead to pay a deposit payment of 20% of total booking cost at OnePay Secure System. All the payment is totally safe because all the payment made at OnePay Secure System
, so your card is protected and NONE can see your card information. (OnePAY is a Leading Payment Processing Company in Vietnam since 2006 - All the payment made easy and easy to make any refund back to customer card
=> If you need more information for this tour, or if you have any special request, please do not hesitate to contact us by email: email@example.com - Mobile/ Whatsapp/ Viber/ Sms/ Kakaotalk at: +84 947 837 668 - You also can click hete at: Hanoi Tourist Travel
for more tour information options at the website homepage.