Mai Chau Tour - Hanoi 1 Day Tour
Mai Chau Tour
is a small town nestled in the midst of a lush valley and surrounded by emerald-green rice fields, located about 145 km far from Hanoi to Ban Lac Village Mai Chau
, Hoa Binh Province). For those who wish to discover the nature beauty and exotic cultures of Vietnam's hill tribes
with limited time, this Mai Chau Full Day Tour
take you to the countryside, enjoying breathtaking scenery, immersing yourself in the wonders of Mai Chau valley
Mai Chau Tour Full Day - Tour Information
07:00 - 07:15. Meeting at your hotels in hanoi old quarter or meeting at Hanoi Tour's Office
for the tour departure.
09:00. Short break in Luong Son (Outside of Hanoi).
11:00. Visit local market of the Muong Ethnic Minority to learn about their daily life and customs; enjoy the beautiful scenery of Thung Khe Pass (One of the 10 most beautiful passes in Vietnam).
12:00. Arrive in Mai Chau Valley
for lunch. (Vegetarian is available).
13:00 - 15:30. Visit the real local Thai traditional Stilt House
before cycling to visit villages of the Thai Ethnic Minority
and learn about their daily live and culture. Stop by the handcraft village to learn about weaving in traditional way and support them by buying their local products.
16:00. Get on bus to go back to Hanoi.
20:00. Arrive in Hanoi Old Quarter and drop you off at Hostel. Tour finish.
How to pay a deposit / full payment / balance payment !
- The rate for children applicable for one child (01) going with two adults in the trip.
- FOC for under 4 years - old children, sharing with their parent.
- Charge 50% for children from 4 to 8 years - old, sharing with their parent.
- Charge 75% for children from 8 to 11 years - old, sharing with their parent.
- Charge 100% for children from 11 years - old, charge the same as adult.
- If you are a family of two adults and two children or 3 children. So you only have one (01) child paying with The Children Policy. The next child will have to pay as adult rate because we need to organize tour with enough seat and meal for your family. Please let us know in advance if you are of this family, so we can provide you suitable ideas for your family happy tour with us.
Cancellation by Customer:
- Pay a Deposit (20%): Customers will make a deposit payment easy when booking (All the payment is totally safe because all the payment made at OnePay Secure System), we have already set up a deposit payment direct at our website as 20% of the total cost for all booking direct with us. (Deposit payment by a payment link is also available on upon request)
- Balance (rest) of payment (80%): The balance (rest) of payment will be required to pay before 3 days in advance (3 days prior to the tour departure date). The balance (rest) of payent will be paid at our travel office or by a payment link sent to your email upon request.
- Booking with full payment at once (100%): If you want to make booking with full payment at once, please book it by email and let us know your request of full payment at once, and then we are going to send you a payment link to your email to get full payment at once. This way will help you to save your time and also help you to save your money.
Cancellation due to bad weather:
- More than 5 days prior to the tour departure date: FREE of charge
- From 4 days to 5 days prior to the tour departure date: 20% of total rates
- From 3 days to 4 days prior to the tour departure date: 50% of total rates
- From 2 days to 3 days prior to the tour departure date: 75% of total rates
- From 1 day prior to the tour departure date: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: 100% of total rates
- If the cancellation be announced by the Management be cause of too bad weather, before the tour departure (none of the services has been used): 100% refund.
- During the trip (some services have been used: transfer, lunch, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
- The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!