Hanoi Tour Street Food
Hanoi Tour Street Food - Highly recommended
More than a mere stranger, you are a truly King of Hanoian Street Food
. Once upon the time, the Kings of different dynasties of Vietnam have been setting up the capital of the land - now, Hanoi, the Kings have recognized this land as the political, economic, cultural and social hub of the country and also conquered by the delicious tastes of Hanoian special cuisine. Today, Hanoi Old Quarter is the place where our authority sets up as the cultural centre for tourist to Hanoi.What to enjoy "Hanoi Tour Street Food"
What's your passionate cuisine ?Hanoi Tour Street Food
is welcome all, stepping into the heaven of traditional, simple but various and delicious foods. Discovering Hanoi not only by its landscapes, historical sites or unique architectures but also should be sweetly conquered by its hidden charm and enriched culture of traditional arts and Hanoian Street Food
. Stories told from generation to generation and from vendors to client of what the original of each food was made for simple life of household or for customers they enjoy food everyday. Come to Vietnam and join us for fun & exotic culture tour. Be sure ! Even the hardest-tempered client will be also served well by our services.Hanoi Street Food Tour - Introductions some of Vietnmese Famous Cuisine.Hanoi Street Food Tour
is a kind of tour promisingly brings travelers into insights the real lifestyle of local people who are part of Vietnamese populations. Only when you take part in daily pace of the locals, will you understand almost their traditional way of life. Hanoi is voted as the city of peace, so very safe to walk on any conners of town and there, a lots of rotating menu for choices around 36 old streets in Hanoi Old Quarter
, and our professional guide will choose the best among some of this introduction, such as: Phở bò
(Rice noodles with beef
), phở gà
(rice noodles with chicken
), bún ốc
(rice noodles with snails
), bánh cuốn
(steamed rice pancakes rolled with pork
), bánh gối
(mushroom pillow cake
), bún chả
(rice noodles with grilled pork
), mỳ trộn
), bánh mỳ Pa tê
(Hanoi patê bread
), bánh mỳ trứng
(Hanoi bread with fried egg
), nem cuốn
), Nộm hoa chuối
(Banana flower salad
), Bánh xèo
) Cafe trứng
(Sweet gruel soup
), And one or more cup of Bia hơi
) or Trà đá
) is the way tourist should not be missed out when exploring Hanoi, Ect.Child Policy:
How to pay a deposit / full payment / balance payment !
- The rate for children applicable for one child (01) going with two adults in the trip.
- FOC for under 4 years - old children, sharing with their parent.
- Charge 50% for children from 4 to 8 years - old, sharing with their parent.
- Charge 75% for children from 8 to 11 years - old, sharing with their parent.
- Charge 100% for children from 11 years - old, charge the same as adult.
- If you are a family of two adults and two children or 3 children. So you only have one (01) child paying with The Children Policy. The next child will have to pay as adult rate because we need to organize tour with enough seat and meal for your family. Please let us know in advance if you are of this family, so we can provide you suitable ideas for your family happy tour with us.
Cancellation by Customer:
- Pay a Deposit (20%): Customers will make a deposit payment easy when booking (All the payment is totally safe because all the payment made at OnePay Secure System), we have already set up a deposit payment direct at our website as 20% of the total cost for all booking direct with us. (Deposit payment by a payment link is also available on upon request)
- Balance (rest) of payment (80%): The balance (rest) of payment will be required to pay before 3 days in advance (3 days prior to the tour departure date). The balance (rest) of payent will be paid at our travel office or by a payment link sent to your email upon request.
- Booking with full payment at once (100%): If you want to make booking with full payment at once, please book it by email and let us know your request of full payment at once, and then we are going to send you a payment link to your email to get full payment at once. This way will help you to save your time and also help you to save your money.
Cancellation due to bad weather:
- More than 5 days prior to the tour departure date: FREE of charge
- From 4 days to 5 days prior to the tour departure date: 20% of total rates
- From 3 days to 4 days prior to the tour departure date: 50% of total rates
- From 2 days to 3 days prior to the tour departure date: 75% of total rates
- From 1 day prior to the tour departure date: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: 100% of total rates
- If the cancellation be announced by the Management be cause of too bad weather, before the tour departure (none of the services has been used): 100% refund.
- During the trip (some services have been used: transfer, lunch, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
- The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!