Hanoi City Tour - Hanoi 1 Day Tour
Hanoi City Tour
is a day tour to visit the famous destination in Hanoi City Vietnam
, the center of culture, economy, education, politics of Vietnam, to Visit Hanoi One Day City Tour
, you will have moments of discovery. Along with the many thousand years of civilization, with many ancient and modern works, with unique sidewalk cultural experiences, the special historical sites will all make you a trip. Hanoi memorable tour. Especially not only experience the identity of 36 bustling streets, beautiful roads but also have moments of experiencing the enjoyment of the national culture through the museum, through the puppet theater special characteristics. Hanoi City Tour Full Day
is highly recommended.Hanoi City Tour - Hanoi 1 Day Tour Information
08.00 - 08.15: We pick you up from your hotel, start visiting first place named Tran Quoc Pagoda, a Buddhist relic and national heritage lying on the West Lake.
09.00: Visit the Ho Chi Minh Complex, which includes Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum – the final resting place of the beloved national hero, Uncle Ho – and President Ho Chi Minh’s stilt house where he lived off and on from 1958 to 1969.
09.30: You’ll visit the One Pillar Pagoda, which is actually a group of structures that collectively make up a pagoda built over the water in the middle of a square lake.
10.00: Tour Options (MON, FRI or TUE, WED, THU, SAT, SUNDAY)Tour Departure on MON, FRI
Depart for Bat Trang ceramic village which is about 20 km away from Ha Noi, this is pottery village with a half- milleary historic development (applied on MON, FRI)Tour Departure on TUE, WED, THU, SAT, SUNDAY
You’ll stop in at MUSEUM OF ETHNOLOGY. This superb museum showcases the depth of Vietnamese cultural diversity with an astounding collection of 15,000 artifacts gathered from throughout Vietnam. Maps, displays and dioramas are labelled in Vietnamese, French and English. Displays portray a typical village market, the making of comical hats and a Tay shamanic ceremony; videos show the real thing. You can also check out a traditional Black Thai house reconstructed in the museum. There's also a centre for research and conservation where scientists from all over the world study traditional Vietnamese cultures (applied on TUE, WED, THU, SAT, SUNDAY).
12.30: You have lunch at a restaurant in the Old Quarter
13.30: Visit the Temple of literature, considering the first university of Viet Nam. The temple was first constructed in 1070 under King Ly Nhan Tong and dedicated to Confucius, sages and scholars.
Afterwards, you’ll visit Hoan Kiem Lake, the heart and soul of Hanoi, visit Ngoc Son Temple dedicated to Van Xuong Saint and Tran Hung Dao General Commander for his struggle against Mongolians.
15.30 - 16.00: Come back your hotel. Hanoi City Tour 1 day ends
Options: Enjoy Water Puppet Show from 15.30 to 16.15 - or Electric Car or Cyclo around Hanoi's Old Quarter from 15.30 to 17.00.Child Policy:
How to pay a deposit / full payment / balance payment !
- The rate for children applicable for one child (01) going with two adults in the trip.
- FOC for under 4 years - old children, sharing with their parent.
- Charge 50% for children from 4 to 8 years - old, sharing with their parent.
- Charge 75% for children from 8 to 11 years - old, sharing with their parent.
- Charge 100% for children from 11 years - old, charge the same as adult.
- If you are a family of two adults and two children or 3 children. So you only have one (01) child paying with The Children Policy. The next child will have to pay as adult rate because we need to organize tour with enough seat and meal for your family. Please let us know in advance if you are of this family, so we can provide you suitable ideas for your family happy tour with us.
Cancellation by Customer:
- Pay a Deposit (20%): Customers will make a deposit payment easy when booking (All the payment is totally safe because all the payment made at OnePay Secure System), we have already set up a deposit payment direct at our website as 20% of the total cost for all booking direct with us. (Deposit payment by a payment link is also available on upon request)
- Balance (rest) of payment (80%): The balance (rest) of payment will be required to pay before 3 days in advance (3 days prior to the tour departure date). The balance (rest) of payent will be paid at our travel office or by a payment link sent to your email upon request.
- Booking with full payment at once (100%): If you want to make booking with full payment at once, please book it by email and let us know your request of full payment at once, and then we are going to send you a payment link to your email to get full payment at once. This way will help you to save your time and also help you to save your money.
Cancellation due to bad weather:
- More than 5 days prior to the tour departure date: FREE of charge
- From 4 days to 5 days prior to the tour departure date: 20% of total rates
- From 3 days to 4 days prior to the tour departure date: 50% of total rates
- From 2 days to 3 days prior to the tour departure date: 75% of total rates
- From 1 day prior to the tour departure date: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: 100% of total rates
- If the cancellation be announced by the Management be cause of too bad weather, before the tour departure (none of the services has been used): 100% refund.
- During the trip (some services have been used: transfer, lunch, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
- The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!