Catamaran Cruise - Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay - 1 Day Tour Information
07h00: Hotel Pick up Our English-speaking Guide will pick up guests from various hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter, Timing from 7:00AM-7:30AM, we try to make the pick-ups as timely as possible but with morning traffic in the Old Quarter and many hotels to collect from this time is approximate. Please be ready to help expedite this process.
08h30: Short lavatory break Quick rest stop halfway to stretch your legs, use the facilities, or grab a quick snack in case you missed breakfast (our driver appreciates a coffee break as well!) before we get back on the road and finish the drive.
09h30: Boarding Catamaran Cruise
- The bus will arrive at Tuan Chau marina, reach our pier, where our welcoming staff will be awaiting your arrival with a big smile. A complementary welcome drink will be served, and a quick briefing as we set off into the bay.
10.30: Catamaran Cruise Halong Bay
with kayaking - We will spend 1 hour round trip paddling through a little grotto and into our private lagoon, surrounded by rock walls in all directions. It's a peaceful little corner of Halong Bay
all to ourselves. The tour guide will tell the folklore of Halong Bay
before paddling back to the boat.
11h45: Lunch on Catamaran Cruise
- Our award-winning chef will be serving up amazing delights for guests to indulge. The deluxe style buffet will include some famous traditional dishes, as well as some delicious surprises from around the country that will give such a variety of options. We are certain you will find many choices that will send you running back for seconds. Paired beautifully with mouthwatering cocktails, fine wines, and craft beers. The bar will be open for the entirety of the service. *Free drinking water is served throughout the cruise, any other drinks (unless stated otherwise), will incur a charge.
14h00: Catamaran Cruise
with more activities in Lan Ha Bay - The cruise tak you to Three Peaches beach - swimming Lay on the little white sand beach, go for a swim, have fun on the only water slides in Halong, take a speed boat ride around to feel the wind blowing in your hair (additional cost), or just stay on the boat and relax. You will have an hour and 30 minutes to enjoy the sand between your toes. So, relax and take a few moments to reflect on the absolute beauty of this natural wonder of the world. Bucket list (x) check! We are the only day boat able to reach this far end of Lan Ha Bay.
15h30: Cooking Class on Catamaran Cruise
- Learn the history of a traditional Vietnamese dish that is most famous. From the fresh ingredients, to the preparation method, and then have try at making them yourselves. You'll be able to make Vietnamese spring rolls in your own kitchen after this informative and fun course. Excite all your friends and family at home with your new skills.
16h15: Sunset celebration - Coffee, tea, snacks
Complimentary Vietnamese teas, coffee, fresh fruit, and little cakes to keep you satisfied until you return to Hanoi. While the sunset starts to drop and the sky fills with deep reds, purples, and yellows, enjoy the return sail back.
17h30: Disembark - Bus We dock at the harbor, get back onto the busses and cruise down the high-speed highway. A quick stop halfway, and back to Hanoi
19h30: Hotel Drop We thank you for giving Catamaran Cruise
and team the chance to deliver you a once in a lifetime experience. The tour guide will deliver you to the front door of the hotel of your choice in the Old Quarter.
- Children under 4-years old are FOC (Sharing seat with parent)
- Children from 4 to 10-years old are applied to charge 70% of the rates and sharing seat and lunch with parents.
- Two adults (Parents) can bring with a child and paying as children policy.
- If you have more children, so the next child will have to pay as adult price full seat on limousine & lunch on boat...
- No-show 100% of the total rate
- 1 day prior to departure date 50% of the total rate
- 2 days prior to departure date 30% of the total rate.
- Vegetarian on request
- Pick up/ drop off at hotel located 5 km from Hoan Kiem Lake
- Booster Seats is available (on request)
- Tips are appreciated
Thing to bring: Towel, sun glasses, sun cream, camera, swimming costume, insect repellant and cash for personal expenses.